Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information. Proactively communicating with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives; Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you will be collaborating with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Coordinate proactively with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Exp. in project management, from conception to delivery
- Able to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance
- Strong working knowledge of Office 365
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
- BS in Business Administration or related field
- Salary range $26,000 - $47,000
- Full-time with flexibility for occasionally working from home
- Annual review
- Casual attire
- Training/education opportunities
- Health insurance not provided
- Integrity: Collectively we maintain a firm adherence to the highest moral and ethical standards.
- Work Ethic: We take pride in working hard and expect each other to go the extra mile to achieve our collective goals.
- Ownership Mindset: We are excellent stewards of our financial resources and actively manage as we would for our own families.
- Quality: We do it right the first time. Doing it right includes exceeding expectations, safety, timeliness, and an exemplary work ethic
- Customer Service: We strive to provide our customers - internal and external - with extraordinary value.
- Innovation: We continuously strive to improve by looking for new, efficient, and effective ways to do business.
- Collegiality: We are collaborative and enjoy each other's company. We work hard to make those around us a success and we interact with each other in a positive and respectful manner. Teamwork is a key to our success.